Hungry for Asphalt? HAPI is pleased to announce our new “HAPI Shorts” program – weekly lunch time sessions to satisfy your hunger. Each week (typically on Wednesday) at 11:30 a.m., we will conduct a 20 to 30-minute presentation via a Zoom meeting. Our goal is to build a library of 10 to 15 sessions on topics such as specifying pavement mixes, open-graded mixes, SMA, etc.
The sessions will be FREE, but we ask that you register. Click here for additional information about the program.
Watch for information about upcoming HAPI Shorts sessions in our monthly newsletter, Facebook page, and website calendar (visit calendar to register).
Upcoming topics include:
– Modified Binders 101
– Design with Construction in Mind
– Asphalt Forensics
– Organizing Tips
– Thin Overlays for Pavement Preservation
– Maintenance of Parking Lots
Upcoming presenters include:
– Adrian Ricardo Archilla, Professor, University of Hawaii
– Chris Lubbers, Technical Sales and Market Development Manager, Kraton Polymers
– Jarrett Welch, Consultant, Quality Paving Consultants
– Mike Huner, Engineering Consultant, Huner Consulting, LLC